May 16th, 2017 by The Arc of Indiana
The Arc of Indiana advocates for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and is seeking an energetic and talented individual to join the Organizational Advancement team as the Development Manager.
• Responsible for all special events including coordinating venue details, coordinating mailings and promotion, maintaining registration, coordinating volunteers and ensuring budget is achieved.
• Utilize Donor Perfect to maintain records including gift information, sponsorships, ticket sales, all letters, volunteers and other information.
• Design and upload all special event forms for the web.
• Work with the team to create promotional plans for each event including social media, email marketing, advertising and other promotion.
• Work under the direction of the Director of Organizational Advancement to ensure fundraising efforts for The Arc of Indiana and The Arc of Indiana Foundation are coordinated and effective.
• Process donations and prepare acknowledgement letters and other correspondence.
• Maintain foundation, corporation and individual donor files.
• Create monthly fundraising reports and other database reports as needed.
• Coordinate production and mailing of year-end appeal letters.
• Coordinate design and release of monthly e-updates and appeals.
• Assist with graphic design projects including invitations, event mailings, infographics and marketing efforts.
DESIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Bachelor’s degree required with at least 2 years of fundraising, special event experience.
• Excellent organizational, writing, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills with the aptitude to learn new software applications.
• InDesign, Illustrator and DonorPerfect a plus.
• Social media savvy.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work flexible hours and extended hours as needed.
Please submit resume and cover letter to: